Our Office Has Moved
Our new address is:
901 P Street, Suite 142A, Sacramento, California 95814
Telephone #: 916-263-5355
Fax #: 916-327-0039
We encourage you to look at the Frequently Asked Questions page here on our website. You can also perform a License Search to check the current status of an existing license.
Thank you for your continued patience.
- LEGAL OPINION RE: "GROUPON" and OTHER INTERNET MARKETING
- NOTICE TO LICENSEES REGARDING NEW CE REQUIREMENTS
- ONLINE AUTOMATION SYSTEM FOR STATE DISABILITY INSURANCE
- BOARD OF CHIROPRACTIC EXAMINERS ADOPTS NEW REGULATIONS FOR THE USE OF LASERS IN CHIROPRACTIC
- ALERT - Potential License Denial or Suspension for Failure to Pay Taxes
- NOTICE REGARDING NEW INFORMED CONSENT REQUIREMENTS
- NOTICE REGARDING BOARD REGULATION/POLICY INTERPRETATION
- DMV ANNOUNCES NEW CDL MEDICAL EXAM GUIDE
"The vertebrae of the spine are likely to be displaced or subluxated. One of more vertebrae may get out of place very much. This may cause serious complications, and even death, if not properly adjusted. Whoever pays no attention, or paying attention, does not comprehend them, how can he understand the disease which befalls man? The doctor should look well to the spine, for many diseases have their origin in vertebral displacements." ~Hippocrates
YOU MAY STILL HAVE NONRESIDENT WITHHOLDING RESPONSIBILITIES
FRANCHISE TAX BOARD NONRESIDENT WITHHOLDING REQUIREMENTS
If you pay California source income to nonresidents of California, the California Franchise Tax Board (FTB) wants to make you aware that unless certain exceptions apply, you must withhold and send to FTB seven percent of all payments that exceed $1,500 in a calendar year. (California Revenue and Taxation Code Section 18662). For more information on whether or not you are required by law to withhold or to get the appropriate forms to use, click the link below.